November 11th, 2016
2. Gathering and Use of Personal Information
1) The Company gathers information within the scope of its business and using appropriate means, while clearly stating the purpose of use.
2) The Company uses personal information within the scope necessary to fulfill the purpose of use. Under no circumstances will the Company use your personal information for purposes other than the stated purpose of use, without your consent.
3. Disclosure, Amendment and Deletion of Personal Data If requested by you or a legally prescribed representative, we will disclose, amend or delete personal data upon verifying your identity. We will respond to your request within reason and without delay, according to the spirit of the law.。
4. Management of Personal Data
1) The Company appoints a person responsible for management of personal information, who strictly supervises against any unauthorized internal use of personal information. Furthermore, the Company implements proper and reasonable security measures both technically and for the organization, against risks involving unauthorized access from the outside, or the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
2) The Company endeavors to ensure that personal data in its possession is kept accurate and up to date as much as possible.
3) The Company will not disclose or provide personal data to a third party, other than a joint user of the data or a subcontractor without your consent or unless permitted by law.